Saturday, October 21, 2017
Clearwater Beach, Florida
Jake Wright, the author, narrator and publisher of this video, explains, “PHP is one of the most useful languages to know and is used everywhere you look online. In this tutorial, I start from the beginning and show you how to start writing PHP scripts.”
- 2 & 1/2 Lbs beef shoulder roast (pot roast), quartered and browned in a frying pan.
Place beef in crock pot and add the following ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of beef broth (if available – optional)
- Lime juice of 1 squeezed lime
- 1/8 cup of orange juice
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 medium / large Spanish onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 poblano (habanero) pepper, diced (include half the seeds)
- 1/3 cup of canned fire roasted tomatoes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon of finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground red pepper (cayenne)
Cook covered in the crock pot on low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or for 3 or 4 hours on high.
Use two forks to pull and separate and shred the beef, and then stir the beef into broth. Let the beef simmer in the broth a little longer in the crock pot. Serve the beef with rice and beans, or make a burrito or enchilada wrapped in a flour or corn tortilla with cheeses, salsa and sour cream.
Serves 4 people (or only me).
It is really hot (chemically). You might consider leaving out the 1/4 teaspoon of the cayenne pepper and the 1 habanero pepper.
Open a Terminal (CTRL+ALT+T)
sudo apt-get install python-software-properties pkg-config
sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc/xbmc-nightly
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install xbmc
Originally Published on YouTube on Sep 23, 2014
See how To Install the Kodi Media Center (XBMC), In Ubuntu and Linux Mint from the nightly builds. Kodi is a free and open source media player and entertainment center for Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS and Android.