The Magic win-loss record is now 4 and 1, which is the best record in the Eastern Conference. The Magic have beaten the Cavaliers, the Spurs, the Heat, and have avenged their only loss to the Nets. Before tonight’s game, the Spurs record was 4 and 0.
The Magic win easily! Final Score Magic 114 – Cavs 93
Accepting this honor for Alex is his wife Angela and daughter Tenille.
Pipo’s Pork Ingredients:
- 2 to 3 pounds of pork tenderloin or pork shoulder
- 4 garlic clovers, pressed (or less is fine)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano, rubbed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 10 ounces of sour orange juice – Naranja Agria / bitter orange (or substitute 2 parts fresh orange juice and 1 part lemon or lime juice)
- 1/2 cup dry white cooking wine
- 5 whole peppercorns (or more)
Cut the garlic cloves in half or in thirds, removing skin. Press the garlic cloves (smash them with the flat side of a knife on a wooden cutting board) and continue removing the skin.
In a small bowl combine and whisk together the sour orange juice, white cooking wine, pressed garlic, oregano, cumin, and Kosher salt.
Place pork in slow cooker (crock pot), pour sour orange mixture over the pork, and add the peppercorns on top.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
When the pork is sufficiently tender (almost falling apart), remove and place it on a cutting board, and use two forks to shred the pork (pull it apart).
Either serve the pork using the reserved cooking liquid as au jus, or return the shredded (pulled) pork back into the slow cooker along with the cooking liquid for another 10 to 20 minutes cooking on low.
Serve with black beans and raw diced onions over rice. You can use white rice or find a good recipe for yellow rice.
Flying Bruiser – January 2013
White Sauce Ingredients:
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups milk
Make a white sauce of the first 3 ingredients. Melt the butter in a small pot on stovetop low heat. Add milk and flour and raise heat to medium high. Stir until white sauce begins to thicken.
- 6 Medium potatoes, pared and thinly sliced (6 cups)
- 2 Tablespoons of diced onions
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper
Use some butter to grease a 2-quart Corning-ware casserole dish/pot having a glass cover. Place half of the sliced potatoes in the casserole dish/pot. Add half of the white sauce to the potatoes in the casserole dish/pot, and sprinkle about half of the salt, pepper and diced onions over the potatoes. Create a second layer with the other half of the potatoes in the casserole dish/pot, sprinkle the remaining salt, pepper and diced onions.
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F. Cover the casserole pot/dish with the glass lid and place the casserole pot/dish on the 2nd to lowest oven rack. Bake covered for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Starting with Windows 10 build 15002, a new tab called “Open Microsoft Edge” has been added to the tab bar of Internet Explorer. This Edge Tab is situated next to the New Tab button on the Tab Bar.
This article will show you how to remove this Open Microsoft Edge Tab.
1. Click/tap on the Tools (Alt+X) button in Internet Explorer, and click/tap on Internet Options. (see screenshot below)
2. Click/tap on the Advanced tab in Internet Options, check (remove) or uncheck (default add) the Hide the button (next to the New Tab button) that open Microsoft Edge option under the Browsing section for what you want, and click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below). Click Apply button, Click OK.
3. Close and reopen Internet Explorer to see that the change has been applied and that the unwanted Tab is gone.
Bye the way, Microsoft wants you to use the Edge browser because all of your searches and your browsing habits are stored to the BING CLOUD. Microsoft can use your browsing habits to serve you targeted ads in Microsoft Edge. So far, Microsoft has not chosen to do this when you use Internet Explorer. I recommend disabling Edge to the maximum extent possible. Don’t use the Windows 10 apps for “Contacts” or “Mail” or Calendar. All the content of these Windows 10 Apps is sifted by Microsoft and the content is stored in the Bing Cloud. Don’t use Cortana. Same reasoning. Disable it until it only serves as a file search box. Finally, go into “Start,” “Settings,” and “Privacy,” and turn OFF as much information leaking functionality as possible, which would otherwise allow apps and Microsoft Windows 10 to store and use your personal information, and the personal information of your contacts, business associates, clients, etc. Never Log into Windows 10 with your Windows Account ID. Never authorize the use of your Windows Account ID as the default configuration. As soon as you enable an APP from the Windows App store, you will be asked to make that default authorization. You might skip right past it. That is their intent.
Using Remote Desktop
Applies To: Windows Server 2008 R2
To allow remote connections for administrative purposes only, you do not have to install the RD Session Host role service. Instead, you enable Remote Desktop on the computer that you want to remotely administer.
|Remote Desktop supports only two concurrent remote connections to the computer. You do not need Remote Desktop Services client access licenses (RDS CALs) for these connections.|
You can use the following procedure to enable Remote Desktop on a Windows Server 2008 R2 computer.
Membership in the local Administrators group, or equivalent, on the computer that you plan to configure, is the minimum required to complete this procedure.
- Start the System tool. To start the System tool, click Start, click Run, type control system and then click OK.
- Under Tasks, click Remote settings.
- In the System Properties dialog box, on the Remote tab, click either of the following, depending on your environment:
- Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop (less secure)
- Allow connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication (more secure)
For more information about the two options, click the Help me choose link on the Remote tab.
- Click Select Users to add the users and groups that need to connect to the computer by using Remote Desktop. The users and groups that you add are added to the Remote Desktop Users group.
Note Members of the local Administrators group can connect even if they are not listed.