This video is apparently from the Chicago announcers’ perspective.
Last night Nikola Vucevic put up a mere 33 points and grabbed 11 rebounds. He shoots a great percentage from the free throw line, plus has moves for inside hooks and makes his outside jumpers too. Victor Oladipo had 33 points as well in the almost wire-to-wire Magic win over the Eastern Conference Central Division leading Bulls.
Vooch was a bit frustrated at not getting any calls from the refs when he was clearly fouled driving to the basket on the previous couple plays. So, Nik decided to become emphatic about it. The DUNK with the LEFT! I bet the refs notice him in the future. However, I doubt that Nik will get any more “respect” from future calls. Just the way it is in this league. If you are not boastful and just go about your business putting up all star numbers night in and night out, nobody goes out of their way to notice it.
Don’t forget that he shoots free throws at a better percentage than most guards in the league. I want him taking the Magic’s free throws on illegal defense and delay of game calls. Can’t say that for Dwight.
Kemba Walker #fromthescorerstable for 3
This was rather unusual. We were driving down 49th Street and turning onto U.S. 19 ramp on the way to St. Petersburg, and we saw this tractor detach its dumpster-in-tow on the highway near the intersection because the dumpster was on fire!!! The police were beginning to block off traffic and the fire truck was just arriving. Not sure what could have caused the dumpster to catch fire.
Brownsville native, Anthony C. Vigliotti, recalls Normandy invasion
Herald-Standard, Posted: Friday, June 6, 2014 2:30 am and Updated: 11:13 am, Wed Jun 11, 2014.
By Frances Borsodi Zajac
- Navigate to the themes directory of your WordPress website and create a new child theme sub-folder in the path of your themes folder (for example, yourwebsitedomain/wp-content/themes/ChildTwentyFourteen/). This sub-folder is going to be your new child theme folder for your current themes. Mane the sub-folder something like “ChildTwentyFourteen” or be a little more creative than me.
- Search Google for — child theme wordpress codex — and the first link that you should find and follow is to http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes
- On the codex support page which will be displayed from your search, please locate and copy the gray block of code to your clipboard memory. Make sure you copy every line including the /* — */ comment part. The code you copy should look like this:
Theme Name: Twenty Fourteen Child
Theme URI: http://example.com/twenty-fourteen-child/
Description: Twenty Fourteen Child Theme
Author: John Doe
Author URI: http://example.com
Tags: light, dark, two-columns, right-sidebar, responsive-layout, accessibility-ready
Text Domain: twenty-fourteen-child
/* =Theme customization starts here
- Open your child theme folder and create a new text file called style.css. Open the style.css file with your php editor, like notepad++ and paste into that file the code contents that you just copied to your clipboard (that is, paste the above code to the style.css file) and save the file contents of style.css.
- You can modify each of the lines in the style.css file. The required lines are the theme name, the Template, and the @import url line
- Theme customization begins below the dashed line — like css changes.
- Note: The child theme’s stylesheet is included after the parent theme’s and, consequently, the child theme styles will override those in the parent theme’s stylesheet.
- Activate your childtheme in your wordpress administrative panels — Appearance — Themes.
You can override main content theme with your child theme content as follows. For example, to remove or change the contents of the wordpress footer “Proudly Powered by WordPress,” you would first make a copy of footer.php (copied from the main theme folder and pasted into your child theme folder). Open your child theme copy of the footer.php file using Notepad++ editor and edit the code. Save the modified footer.php file. Refresh your wordpress site and check your changes.
You can configure Magento eCommerce to display a notice when your store is in demo mode to ensure that your customers know that their orders will not be processed.
Log into the Magento admin panel and hover your mouse pointer over the “System” tab on the horizontal menu. Select “Configuration” from the drop down list. Under “GENERAL” on the vertical menu on the left, select “Design” and then select “HTML Head” on the submenu on the right side. Scroll down and you will see a “Yes/No” toggle option appearing next to “Display demo store notice.”
To Enable/disable the Demo Store Notification make your selection Yes/No from the drop down toggle and click the “Save Config” button at the top right of your display in order to save this configuration change.
Delete Temp files : gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/D…