- The installation assistant requires a PHP environment with a minimum version of PHP 5.4.0.
- For new installations of CMS Made Simple you should create a new mysql database and database user. The database user
- must have ALL PRIVILEGES to all tables within the new database.
- CMS Made Simple itself requires at least PHP 5.4.11 with numerous libraries enabled (the install assistant will
check for these) including json, tokenizer, xml, and gd.
- Your PHP environment must include the PHAR extension (yes, even for the expanded installer). This is for expanding the archive(s) included within the installation assistant.