Even though Windows Server Backup may be listed in your Administrative Tools, we still need to actually install the Windows Server Backup feature. The easiest way to install Windows Server Backup and the Backup Tools is by using Add Features in the Server Manager.
- Log into Windows as Administrator or with a different account having administrative privileges.
- Select Start, All Programs, Administrative Tools, and finally Server Manager.
- Select the Add Features link on the right panel and the Add Features Wizard will start.
- Select the plus sign next to Windows Server Backup Features. Check the box next to Windows Server Backup Features and then also check the sub box next to Command Line Tools to make sure they are installed as well. In other words, both sub boxes under Windows Server Backup Features will be checked. Then, click the Next button.
- Review the Confirm Installation Selections page and then click the Install button.
- After installation of Windows Backup Server Features is complete, review the installation results and then click the Close button.
When you are logged into Outlook Web Access (OWA) and you try to access “Options” such as “Create Inbox Rule” or “All Options,” you get redirect to an error message page that says, “Unexpected Error – An error has occurred and your request couldn’t be completed. Please try again.”
When you load (run) the performance monitor
Start > Run > c:\perfmon (Enter)
you may see this alert box for “Performance Monitor Control” when you select, or whenthe snap-in console is focused on, “Performance” in the left menu:
WARNING: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR RESULTS AND/OR THE AFFECT ON YOUR SERVER SYSTEM AND REGISTRY. I TOOK THE CHANCE AND IT SOLVED MY IMMEDIATE OWA PROBLEMS.
Rebuilding the Performance Counter Setting, using the lodctr /R command from a command prompt (opened with Run as Administrator) allows the Options pages in OWA to properly load:
On the server, click Start , in the search box, type, cmd.exe
In the search results shown above the search you performed, right-click on the “cmd.exe” result, and left-click on and to select the option to “Run As Administrator.”
When the command window opens, make sure that your command prompt shows:
otherwise, enter this to change directory:
cd\Windows\System32 (Press Enter key on your keyboard)
Then enter the following command to rebuild the performance counter setting:
lodctr /R (Press Enter key on your keyboard)
It takes quite a while for the lodctr /r command to completely execute, and there is no progress indicator! BE PATIENT AND LET IT RUN TO CONCLUSION. The cursor just seems to hang after you enter the lodctr /R command and press (Enter). Remember to also “resetiis” from the command window after successfully rebuilding performance counter setting.
Here are a few articles that I found which address these issues and possibly your issues:
This chart was posted on Explore With Erin – How I lost 30 Pounds in 30 Days. Erin gave credit to Personal Trainer Food dot com.
Download the meal plan Guidelines.pdf file from Personal Trainer food.
Jake Wright, the author, narrator and publisher of this video, explains, “PHP is one of the most useful languages to know and is used everywhere you look online. In this tutorial, I start from the beginning and show you how to start writing PHP scripts.”