For cooking, select a medium-to-large stove-top soup pot with a lid.
- 2 medium Spanish onions (diced)
- 1 hot Hungarian banana pepper (diced) or more for hotter taste
- 1 & 1/2 tbls. non-hydrogenated coconut oil
Partly saute the diced onions and pepper on medium heat in coconut oil
- 3 & 3/4 lbs ground round beef (85% lean 15% fat)
Add and brown the beef on medium high (stir and don’t burn)
Lower stove top temperature to medium and add:
- 4 tbls McCormack’s chili powder
- 3 tbls apple cider vinegar
- 4 cans (15.5 ounce) dark red kidney beans (strained and rinsed)
- 1 can tomato paste (8 ounce)
- 2 tsps salt
- 2 & 1/2 cups of water (may need to add a little more while cooking)
Simmer on medium-low (lightly bubbling) covered for 45 minutes (stir gently but often to prevent sticking)
Adjust the spices to taste about 1/2 hour into the simmering (20 minutes before finished). Consider whether you need to add any salt, chili powder, vinegar, hot pepper and/or tomato paste to your liking.
Serve Hot and Enjoy!!!
Victor Oladipo had 30 points 14 assists and 9 rebounds.
Carmello Anthony scored 44 in a losing effort.
Kyrie Irving is voted MVP of the NBA Allstar Game. Congratulations Uncle Drew. Voted by Tweets! East 163 defeats West 155.
- Install FolderSync Lite (for Android) from Google Play
- Launch the App
- Select “Accounts” from the menu
- Select “ADD ACCOUNT”
- Select “WebDAV” as the Account Type
- Choose a Unique Name For Your Account: MyOwnCloud
- Protocol: http: or https: (Whichever your server is setup to use)
- Server Address: www.yourownclouddomain.com
- Start Folder: owncloud/remote.php/webdav
- Port: <Leave Blank – Unless there is a Non-default port>
- Use expect-continue: Leave this box checked
- Login Name: [use the account name that you setup for your private owncloud]
- Password: [Only you know this]
- Press: TEST CONNECTION
- If it connects [Display would show “Login Succeeded”], then Press SAVE